Monday, September 28, 2015

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby in school and out of school is soccer. I like playing soccer and watching soccer on the television as well. I've liked soccer since I was small, I used to be in a soccer team back then.

I like soccer because my older brother and my dad would play with me every day when I was small. My dad and brother would show me how to play and be a good soccer player and even made me join a team. I also like soccer because my uncle was a famous soccer player when he was younger and ever since I knew that he has inspired me to like soccer and be one of his fans.

When I was in a soccer team I thought I was really good, but now that I'm older I don't think I'm a good soccer player. I still like watching soccer and playing soccer on my spare time. That's why soccer is my favorite hobby and will always be.



No comments:

Post a Comment