Thursday, September 10, 2015

about me

My name is Irvin Araujo. I was born in Newport Beach California at Hoag Hospital. I have one older brother and one older sister so I'm the youngest. I live with my mom since my dad left to mexico 5 years ago. Before I came to Back Bay I went to Estancia High school. I never wanted to come to Back Bay because I thought it would be boring and because I would have to meet new people. I don't really like meeting new people because i'm a very shy person until I get to know you better then i'll stop being shy.

I like Back Bay now. I like the staff here and my classes. Back Bay is a very calm and easy school but I don't want to graduate from here. I want to go to my old school. I know it will be harder over there but i'll get to see my friends. I want to graduate from there. After I graduate i want to go to Santiago Canyon College. I want to study Dental Assistant. That isn't the only thing i want to study I want to study many more things but before I do I just want to start with a short career. After graduating from college I want to get married and have kids. I want to have a big family in total I want to have 6 kids. 3 boys and 3 girls.

After I have 2 or 3 kids i'm going to start studying again. I'm going to study to be a doctor. I know it takes a long time to study for that but since I wanna have a big family I will need a lot of money. I also want to be a doctor because I want to help people who don't have money and they're sick. My favorite thing to do with my friends is play soccer or  go to parties and dance. I like dancing more then anything I just like to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment