Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bucket List

1.Get married and have a family- I want to get married and have a family because I love kids, and because ever since my older brother got married I've been wanting to get married as well.

2.I want to visit Niagara falls- I want to visit Niagara falls because it looks like its a fun place to visit and it looks very pretty.

3.I want to go Bungee jumping- Even though I'm afraid of heights I think it would be fun because you'll be able to see everything from the top.

4.Travel around the world- I would like to travel around the world to see how stuff is different around the world.

5.Adopt an orphan- I would like to adopt an orphan because I feel bad for them and because I've had a family member be in an orphan before and he told me how they would treat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment